How is being a member of ITDHH of benefit to a professional?
Joining ITDHH allows members to:
- Have access to the members only area of our website (forums, postings, etc)
- Be able to apply for and qualify for our grants and scholarships, awarded annually
- Share knowledge with colleagues.
- Attend and participate in the annual State conference held the first weekend in March, at a member rate.
- Attend and participate in local area workshops.
- Receive invitations to social events in which members can discuss educational issues and brainstorm to solve individualized concerns in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Receive itdhh Directions, our journal, which provides submitted articles concerning the education of deaf and hard of hearing individuals.
What is the forums page, and how can it be used?