Membership Form (For use only if NOT attending the ITDHH Conference)
Joining ITDHH allows members to:
- Have access to the members only area of our website (forums, postings, etc)
- Be able to apply for and qualify for our grants and scholarships, awarded annually
- Share knowledge with colleagues.
- Attend and participate in the annual State conference held the first weekend in March, at a member rate.
- Attend and participate in local area workshops.
- Receive invitations to social events in which members can discuss educational issues and brainstorm to solve individualized concerns in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Receive itdhh Directions, our journal published three times per year, which provides submitted articles concerning the education of deaf and hard of hearing individuals
The membership year will expire on February 28th. ISU Conference Services will coordinate all registration and payments for renewing memberships as well as new memberships. They will again be handling the registration for the annual conference. Membership Fees are $50 for regular members and $20 for students and retired members. Options for registration will include: 1) If you are attending the conference, pay the conference registration fee and you will automatically become an ITDHH member, OR 2) if you are not attending the conference, pay the ITDHH membership fee only. A downloadable membership form can be found at the top of this page.